Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Who did it?!

That was the question that was flooding my mind when I found this. . .


. . . on the floor!



Deacon was sitting patiently in his high chair for lunch (eggplant, beets, and cheese) and the girls, looking very guilty, were at his feet. Now I know what you are thinking-if I gave you beets and eggplant for lunch, you would throw it on the floor too, but no, Deacon actually likes it and so do we.



Well, obviously Nina liked it too because it was devoured in a matter of seconds. I was actually doing good on having lunch ready when Michael came home, but now I had beet juice to clean up, (quickly because beets really stain) and I had to get another round of beets, eggplant, and cheese ready for Deacon to eat. Lesson learned!


So, who was the culprit? I'll let you decide. . . .


3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! But I do have to admit, I do not think the eggplant and beet thing would go over well in our house:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I think they both look pretty guilty!!

    Hopefully you got the stain out of the carpet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, beet juice? Do you have any secret carpet potion you would like to share?

    ReplyDelete