Thursday, January 8, 2009

Brotherly Love

We spent the evening at Mom and Dad Reinhard's for my birthday party. As some of you may know, birthdays (and Christmas) are really big in the John Reinhard family and Yergler family. You get the gifts, the singing, and the cake. Well, I guess I didn't get a cake, but you get the picture. We also played a game called ImaginIFF. I will now reveal the birthday gift that I spoke of in a previous post. . . . . .













A SERGER!



Only certain people would get excited over this, and I am one of them. I love it!!


I also love my little, er, younger, brother. I have so many wonderful things I could say about him, but I will allow his own words to tell all (this was written in my birthday card)-

" I always wanted to have a sister. Now people may say that you are my 'sister-in-law', but that 'in-law' part means nothing. I am honored and blessed to be able to call you my sister."


What a heart he has! Some girl will be BLESSED someday to be Joel Reinhard's wife, and apparently my sister-in-law:) I love you, Joel!



4 comments:

  1. And when you told my on the phone today what your gift was I said, "Uh...What's a serger?" Oh, Jane I can't believe you can be friends with such an un-domestic person. Hang in there with me :)

    I agree, that Joel is a pretty nice guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jane,

    Happy Birthday!!! and Welcome to the blogging world! It's exciting to be able to read up on how ya'll are doing. We missed seeing you and hopefully we can get together on our next trip or if ya'll have a chance to visit good ole' TEXAS you'll always be welcome at our place:-) Happy New year and God bless it with many amazing adventures!

    Laura lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jane,
    Happy birthday! I'm so thankful I've gotten to know you better through the wives Bible study. You have some amazing talents and I love you and am so blessed to be friends with you!

    Jessica (T)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jane-

    Glad to know you have a blog. I can tell right now you're going to one of those blogs I get jealous over, which are most of them, since I have no creativity or exciting things to blog about. You're posts are great. That Yergler family sounds like something else. Are they adopting, we're available:)

    ReplyDelete