Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


Well, I have finally joined the blog world! What a better time than at the beginning of a new year. We said farewell to 2008 and kicked off 2009 at Clint and Amy's. Michael and I ALMOST won the newlywed game. Congrats Nathan and Rach! Of the families there, we all added a child to our families. We'll see what 2009 holds.
We spent the eveing at Greg and Kate's and a good time was had by all. It wouldn't be a Yergler Great Event without a game. Greg and Kate put us all onto teams and we played 'The Amazing Race'. My team consisted of Grandma, Grandpa, Joel, Chad R., and I. Of course, it just wouldn't be a Yergler style game without a bet, so the losing team had to karaoke. Thankfully, we came in second!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Jane & Michael to the Blog World!!

    (Looks like fun on New Year's Eve - glad Deacon stuck it out so you could enjoy!)

    I'll be anxiously awaiting the CRAZY Michael & Jane Stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey jane!! I'm so excited that you have a blog! What a nice surprise when I saw your name on Sarah's blogroll:) We had tons of fun with you on New Years eve--hopefully we can hang out again soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete