Sunday, January 4, 2009

Aggravation

We had a wonderful weekend and to begin our week we spent the evening at Grandma and Grandpa Yergler's. This is something we frequently do, and the weeks when we can't, my heart longs to spend time with them. In the early days of our marriage we would play Skip-Bo. Well, it got to the point where Grandpa finally said, "I'm never playing this game again!" So we switched to a game we like to call, Hand and Foot. We warm up with Aggravation and then begin the intense game of Hand and Foot. We play boys against girls of course, and Grandma and I have been on quite a winning streak. (So much so, I thought, 'If Grandpa and Michael don't win soon, they'll never play with us again!'.) But this was the start of a new year, and the boys beat us! (Grandma and I won Aggravation, but Michael said that is like winning a pre-season game, in other words, no big deal.) Congrats Grandpa and Michael, I am truly happy for you!

1 comment:

  1. That is such an adorable picture!

    I am sure, years down the road, you will really treasure these times with Gpa & Gma Yergler!

    ReplyDelete