Monday, October 5, 2009

Random Pictures II

Monday's w/ Michael

Well, I was planning on listing each of our puppies individually, but I haven't had a chance to take their pictures yet. So, I'll just include pictures of various puppies and other random pictures.


Some of the puppies coming out to play!



Three of the puppies playing "Follow the Leader" with Deacon.


Deacon is tired of playing "Follow the Leader".


"Whew, keeping up with that kid makes me thirsty!"


"Ah, now this is more like it!"


Grandpa Reinhard won Deacon a doggy that won't bite.


The puppies aren't the only animals that are growing around here.


The chickens and the ducks seem to be doing really well, too.


On an entirely different note...many people have brought us meals since we had Finn. (And a big "THANK YOU!!!" to everyone who did so). One of those meals included cupcakes.



I ate 3/4 of a cupcake and decided to give Deacon the rest when Mommy wasn't looking. Do you think she noticed?
Who knew one bite of cupcake could make such a mess!



"Hmmm....maybe if I eat my veggies, Mommy will let me have a bite of her cupcake too!"


Make it a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Great update! Love the picture with Deacon and the puppies. Thanks for sharing. Hope you guys have a great week too. julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT post, GREAT pics! Love the pic of John and Deacon - so cute! Thanks for the update!

    Sarah (k)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT PICTURES, LOVE THE PUPPIES WITH DEACON, THINK DEACON IS BETTER WITH PUPPIES THAN WITH FISH . DEACON SURE DID LIKE THAT CUPCAKE. LOVE DAD/GRANDPA B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MICHAEL I LOVED THE CAPTIONS TO THE PICTURES.I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY GAVE DEACON A CUPCAKE.HE LOVES YOU FOR THAT! THOSE PICTURES OF HIM & THE PUPPIES ARE PRECIOUS. LOVE, MOM B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michael....what a great post. I loved all the pictures. Deacon is sure becoming a little farm boy! The pic with the puppies following Deacon could win a prize in County Magazine! Soooo...will Deacon get to eat some of Kaitlee's birthday cake this weekend? Just curious!
    Love you...mom

    ReplyDelete