Monday, June 15, 2009

Random Pictures

Mondays with Michael
Ok, so I'm clearly running out of ideas.... Here are some random pictures.

This is our "outside dog", Bailey. Doesn't she look regal? She's very photogenic. She looks pretty calm and well-behaved, doesn't she? Don't let the picture fool you. If you've driven down our road lately, there is a good chance you have almost hit her. Our neighbor calls her "the ditch dog" because she lays in the ditch, waiting for an unsuspecting car to come before she makes her attack.


Here is Deacon doing his best GQ "hair flowing in the wind" shot.


Here's Deacon doing his best "Yuck! What is this nasty green stuff?" shot.


We had a tradegy on the farm. Our beloved Betty was severly wounded in a hit-and-run accident. Fortunately, an AP photographer happened to be on the scene and was able to catch a photo of the gruesome incident as it was happening. Be on the lookout for a yellow convertible with blue wheels.


Here's a photo from our lovely beachfront property!


Make it a great Monday (night)!

4 comments:

  1. Michael...obviously you haven't completely run out of ideas....the pictures and captions were great! Thanks for making me smile...I needed that! Love, Mom R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!

    I was going to say something similar to what Pam said. If you didn't tell us you were running out of ideas, I would have never known!

    Love the hit-and-run pic and beachfront property!

    Thanks, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WORRY SO MUCH ABOUT BAILEY GETTING HIT , IT'S A FULL TIME JOB FOR GOD WATCHING OUT FOR HER . I CAN'T WAIT TILL FRIDAY WHEN I HAVE DEACON SO I CAN TAKE HIM TO MACDONALD'S FOR HAMBURGERS [ SOME REAL FOOD ]. GREAT POST TODAY , HAVE FUN WITH THE BOYS DOWN ON THE FARM! LOVE DAD / GRAND PA B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNOW DEACON WILL LOVE MCDONALD'S! GREAT PICTURES, MICHAEL. I LOVED THE STORY OF BETTY GETTING HIT. I HOPE DEACON HAS RECOVERED FROM LAST NIGHT...SOUNDS LIKE LUCAS WAS SOMEWHAT BOTHERED BY IT! I AM SO THANKFUL FOR YOU & JANE INVITING HIM FOR BIBLE SCHOOL THESE LAST TWO WEEKS. YOU MAY NOT REALIZE IT BUT IT HAS MADE AN IMPRESSION ON HIS HEART.IT WILL BE SOMETHING HE WILL NEVER FORGET.DEACON WILL PROBABLY MISS HIM WHEN HE IS GONE. ANYWAY HAVE A GOOD NIGHT. LOVE MOM B.

    ReplyDelete