Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Life in a Barn. . . .

Bible School-Day 2

We had another great day at Bible school again. Sarah Fiechter (Klint's) is one of Lucas' teachers and she told me that he told the class today that he lives in a barn with Aunt Jane and Uncle Michael! Hmmmm . . . . . never heard that one before. We went to Mom and Dad Reinhard's for supper tonight, so I decided to walk and push Deacon in the stroller, and Lucas rode his bike the whole 3 miles!!








There were a couple of times when he said, "I don't know if I can do it anymore", but I said, " I know you CAN!" And guess what? He did!! Pam and Uncle Michael were cheering us on as we crossed the finish line! He's going to sleep good tonight!

4 comments:

  1. SO, HOW'S IS LIFE IN THE BARN . JANE THAT WAS A LONG WAY DOWN TO JOHN & PAM'S , I GUESS IT WAS GOOD FOR LUCAS . HOPE MICHAEL HAS FUN JUST HIM AND THE BOY'S TONITE . P. S. DEACON'S TELLING LUCAS HE DIDN'T GET THAT TIRED . WELL HAVE A GREAT TIME ,GOD BLESS I LOVE YOU ALL . DAD / GRAND PA B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Lucas! He's going to tell everyone you made him ride 10 miles up hill both ways just to get supper:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. POOR LUCAS, BUT A EASY RIDE FOR DEACON. BET LUCAS THOUGHT HE WAS NEVER GOING TO GET THERE! HE DOES HAVE QUITE AN IMAGINATION THINKING HE IS LIVING IN A BARN. BLESS HIS HEART! HOPE THE NEXT 2 DAYS GO AS WELL AS THE FIRST THREE.NICE OF MOM & DAD REINHARD TO HAVE YOY IN FOR PIZZA. SOUNDS LIKE LUCAS HAD FUN THERE, TOO. LOVE YOU ALL, MOM B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so funny! I love the barn story!

    ReplyDelete