Wednesday, March 18, 2009

DD 4 UPDATE

Well, Jessica and I met today for the 4th time to organize the recipes that have come in. Our numbers keep gradually going up, and I can now say that we are up to 830 recipes and the number is still climbing!
We have consistently seen recipes come in today as people scramble to submit their recipes before the deadline.
Everytime we get together, no matter how well we have eaten that day, we find ourselves becoming very hungry as we sit and sort through hundreds of recipes. So of course we decided that every time we got together to work on the DD4 we would try out one of the recipes. Today we tried the Buffalo Chicken Dip, and it was delicious and got us through the afternoon. Thanks,
Carmon for the recipe!

5 comments:

  1. mmmm...it was delicious! I'll have to make sure we keep meeting at your house...or we may end up eating cheerios... :) just kidding! I guess I could try one of the 230 some DESSERTS we have!!!!!!!!! I had a great time today, thanks!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. 830?!!! Oh my goodness, that is CRAZY!!

    Love the pictures. I think I've heard Carmen talk about that recipe...glad she put it in the DD4. Great work gals!!

    Love,
    Sarah 'K'

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea.... I may show up to your next DD4 meeting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the new cookbook! Thanks for all your hard work and for giving your time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good idea to sample the recipes. It might be a while before it's printed if you sample all of them:)

    ReplyDelete