Tuesday, February 10, 2009

*86

Such a simple task, right?

Just dial *86 and you can check your voicemail.

But not me. I do not leave messages and I do not listen to them.

If someone calls me and I have a missed call, I simply call them back. . .and don't check my message. Which turns out to annoy a lot of people. So for all of you (Dad, Jessica, Adrianne. . . . ) that have been asking me to clear out my full mailbox for several weeks. . .

I DID IT!

You can call and leave me a message now! (But I probably won't get it until April:)

7 comments:

  1. I have learned to not leave messages for you anymore, Jane! I understand, though--it's kind of a pain to check the voice mail when you will have to call the person back, anyway:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, Rache! :)

    Congratulations Jane...I'm proud of you ;)

    Sarah (K)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Jane. I don't like all the gadget of today. (Except for the blogs). They just add to our lists of things to do. Do you check your comments? Or are we wasting our time? julie l.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Jane!!! But I guess I've learned not to leave you a voicemail from now on, since you don't check them anyways!

    Jessica (T)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! I check my comments! Aww, now I am never going to get voicemails anymore-well, I take that back-I am sure my dad will still leave me messages. He got the award for the most messages left. . . I stopped counting after 8. . .love ya, Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, this is funny because when I called you today I was like, "wow! Jane finally cleaned out her voicemails!" (but I, like the others, did not even bother to leave one because I knew that you wouldn't check it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jane...you crack me up!! I'm the exact same way!! The only person I definitely leave messages for is Jessica (since she won't call back unless you leave one :) Most of the time Blare will come in and just check them for me:) I'm glad to know we have something in common!!!

    ReplyDelete