Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Pictures 2009

Monday's w/ Michael
Here are some pictures from the past week. Enjoy!
Jane made me a Santa suit. Here I am with my 2 elves.


We had our family Christmas on Wednesday. For whatever reason, I couldn't find any pictures of that.

On Thursday, we went to my parents.

Here are the 5 guys enjoying an intense game of Uncle Wiggly.


Here is Deacon sitting in the sled that Uncle Ben and Uncle Joel got him.


Deacon also got his very own sleeping bag!



Friday morning, we opened our stockings before church.

Here we are in our Christmas pajamas that Mommy made!


You need to start teaching them early....


After church, we went to Grandpa & Grandma Yerglers for the afternoon.

Deacon enjoyed playing in all the trash.


Gavin showing Phoebe how to use his new mixer.


We spent Christmas evening at Jane's parents. Santa even made an appearance!

Santa with Jane's nephews, Lucas and Liam.


Deacon and Liam watching a cartoon.


The two brothers, relaxing after an exhausting (and very fun) day.


This was Finn's first Christmas. I think he enjoyed it!



Make it a great 2010!

2 comments:

  1. THOSE ARE GREAT PICTURES MICHAEL & JANE. ONES THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS TREASURE. DAD & I WANT TO WISH YOU BOTH & THE BOYS A WONDERFUL & PROSPEROUS 2010 NEW YEAR. WE LOVE YOU ALL, MOM B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the pictures, I think the boys had a great christmas, they sure made mine great. Loved MICHAEL as santa and he can be proud of his helpers. LOVE YOU ALL DAD/GRANDPA B.

    ReplyDelete