Monday, May 18, 2009

For your viewing pleasure...

I recently came across the "100 Most Iconic Internet Videos." Many of them aren't worth sharing. Some of the good ones are several minutes long and I didn't think anyone wanted to spend 45 minutes watching videos. So, I picked out a few of my favorite short videos to share with you today. Enjoy!



#11. Numa Numa-This guy really gets into it as he is lip-syncing.


#10. Sneezing Baby Panda-For all you animal lovers out there, how cute is this?


#3. Grape Lady Falls-The lady on the left is a reporter learning how to stomp grapes. She tries to cheat and it doesn't work out so well for her.


And the #1 Video - Star Wars Kid-This kid recorded himself acting out his favorite Star Wars scenes using his trusted lightsaber.


Someone got creative with the video above and created the following clip.

Make it a great Monday!

6 comments:

  1. I love the cute baby panda! Love you! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. MICHAEL ; AFTER SEEING THE GRAPE LADY , YOU NOW WANT TO START GROWING GRAPES SO YOU CAN MAKE SOME WINE AND WATCH AN FLIM JANE STOMPING ON THEM . LOVE DAD B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. MICHAEL , YOU CAN FORGET BECOMING A "JEDI" YOUR MOM SOLD ALL YOUR STUFF AT HER GARAGE SALE . LOVE YOU AS YOU ARE , DAD B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute videos, Michael! The panda one is such a classic! Every time I watch it (and I've seen it several times) I still laugh out loud!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, these were great!!

    Klint and I were laughing SOOOO hard on the reporter one. Oh my, I think we watched her falling 3 or 4 times. Infact, when I finish this comment I am going to watch it again. I had tears & my stomach hurt from laughing. Why is it so funny to see others in pain? Pretty sad, huh?

    Thanks for the laugh!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Personally, I love her co-workers response: "Youch!"

    ReplyDelete