Friday, May 15, 2009

DD 4 UPDATE #2

Well, after much fun, many hours, and a few extra pounds (we had to try out some of these good recipes!) we have finally submitted the DD 4!! I guess I should rephrase, that it isn't going to the printing press quite yet, but we are a BIG step closer. Fast Print has it in their hands, and will be getting us a couple hard copies to look over next week. So, after we look over those and give them the 'ok', they will print and it should be about 6 weeks from there!! Jess and I have had so much fun and our families have been so supportive and helpful (Michael even made us his dad's crepe recipe one night!! They are so good, watch for the recipe in the DD 4!) It has been such a blessing to be doing this work for the Lord! Thanks for your continued prayers that all will be successful! *NOTE: You may pre-order your book (pass that info along). The books will be $15 and you can make the check out to Jess or I and send it in the mail!


6 comments:

  1. Yay! Yes, I am having a blast working on the DD4, but I am so thankful that it is out of our hands at least for a short while! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for all your hard work!! I think a lot of people are so glad a DD4 is coming out, but probably not too many was too excited about being the one to get it together:) (me included!). I really appreciate all the work you guys did--you are both amazing and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, girls!! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys did awesome! I have always wanted to have a recipe in the DD and now I do. :) Thanks so much for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JANE ; MOM CAN'T WAIT TO GET HER DUTCH DELIGHT #4 COOKBOOK ,YOU GIRLS DID A GREAT JOB . GOD BLESS , LOVE DAD B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAY TO GO JANE & JESSICA, IT WILL BE A JOB WELL DONE I KNOW. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FINISHED PRODUCT. I WAS SO PROUD TO SEE DAD DIDN'T HAVE ANY TYPE-O'S ON HIS RECENT COMMENT. LOVE YOU MUCH, MOM

    ReplyDelete