Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Easing Back In

I'm back!


Michael told me that if I didn't post soon, he would be changing the name of the blog over to "Monday's with Michael".

In my time off from blogging, I turned 25! A quarter of a century! Michael, in tune with my top love language (quality time), surprised me and took a day off work and we went to Indy and stayed the night. Our hotel had a pool, and for those of you who really know me, know how much I love public bath tubs, er, pools.............







yeah right!




But, I decided, hey, I'm 25 now and I turned over a new leaf. Of course it helped that there was no one else in sight:) I knew some just would not believe it unless we had proof, so I had Michael take my picture.










On a different note...





They just don't get much cuter than this!!









I am continually reminded of how blessed we are when I see all that God has given us, especially our boys!


They were chosen by God, and born in our hearts.

5 comments:

  1. THOSE PICTURES ARE SO CUTE....ESPECIALLY OFTHE ONE OF YO IN THE PUBLIC BATH!!! THE BOYS PICTURES ARE SOOOO CUTE! I COULD JUST SQUEEZE THEM. NICE PICTURE OF THEM IN DAD'S CHAIR. KEEP UP TH GOOD WORK WITH THE BLOGS HON! LOVE YOU, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED THE PICTURES OF PAPO'S BOYS IN MY CHAIR, FINN IS A LITTLE HAM HE'S SO CUTE. AND WHAT CAN I SAY BUT HOW CRAZY ABOUT MY LITTLE DEACON I AM. GOD HAS BLESSED US SO MUCH FOR LETTING DEACON & FINN BE IN OUR LIVES. GLAD YOU BOTH HAD A GOOD TIME IN INDY. LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH DAD/GRANDPA B......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed our breakfast with you this morning dad, but we'll look forward to seeing you on Thursday-the boys are especially excited to hang out with you in the afternoon! Love, jane and the boys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Back Jane!!! We have missed you. Congrats on your birthday. Love all the new pictures of the boys. Thanks for sharing. julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay!! I missed your posts! Welcome back!
    Love ya,
    Amber G

    ReplyDelete