Monday, December 27, 2010

Trouble Sleeping

Deacon has had trouble sleeping during his nap time lately. He stays in his room, he's quiet, he's content, but I don't think he sleeps much. I think he has too many distractions. Most children sleep with a stuffed animal or a toy. Deacon sleeps with a toy store!



Here is a list of what I found in his bed:


10 Large Toys


10 Medium Toys


13 matchbox cars


5 books


20 stuffed animals (Only 19 are pictured. I found another hidden in the sheets as I was making his bed.)

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I've heard it said that a child thinks his play is his "work"...He just has too much work to get done right now for napping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LITTLE DEACON IS SO FUNNY, WE HAVE ENJOYED HIM SO MUCH! FINN TOO! NOW WE KNOW WHERE ALL THEIR TOYS ARE!!! LOVE YOU, MOM

    ReplyDelete