Monday, November 1, 2010

Weekend burglary

We thought we lived in a pretty safe community. We thought living out in the country, we didn't have anything to worry about. We were wrong. We went away for the weekend and when we got back yesterday we discovered our house had been broken into. Nothing appears to be stolen, so we are not sure what the burglar was after. The local police have been very helpful. They were even able to provide us with a picture of the prime suspect. So I thought I would post it on here, so that you all can be on the lookout for him.



The suspect caught on surveillance cameras.


The head detective searching for clues.

Hope you all have a safe week. Remember to lock your doors!

3 comments:

  1. Oh HILARIOUS!!

    My first thoughts were, "WHAT?! No way. How is Jane doing with this...I can't believe she didn't call me...how is she doing?"

    You got me.

    Your little Jail Bird and Cop are pretty stinkin' cute.

    By the way, everyone, JANE MADE THOSE OUTFITS!! Go Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAH! Okay this is so funny, Sarah! I clicked on "comments" to post about the SAME comment as you!!

    I was thinking, "I JUST talked to Jane - she didn't mention a thing! I can't believe it! She is going to feel SO violated!"

    Got me too! :)

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU HAVE BLUFFTON'S TOP COP ON THE CASE. BUT THE ONLY CRIME I THINK YOUR SUSPECT IS GUILTY OF IS BEING SOOOOO CUTE. LOVE YOU ALL DAD/GRANDPA B.

    ReplyDelete