Monday, May 17, 2010

In it to win it

Monday's w/ Michael



Only three days left in the weigh-in. My competitive nature is really kicking in. I'm trying to do the small things now to win. For example:




1). Jane gave me a haircut.



(I think I need a new barber!)





After receiving this trim, I did some research on the internet. One site estimates that 45 inches of hair weighs 14 ounces. Since my hair was much shorter and only covered 3/4 of my head, I'm estimating that it only saved me .1167 ounces.






2). I'm starting my celery only diet. A lady at work told me I needed protien, so today, I put peanut butter (and raisins) on some of them. But tonight a friend told me that wrestlers eat peanut butter when they want to put on weight, so I guess tomorrow will be strictly celery.


Here was my breakfast.

Here was my snack at work.




Honestly, only part of the reason is because of my competitiveness. I'm actually really enjoying the challenge. I really think the next 2 days will be fun.
Make it a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck Michael!!! Hope your team wins!!! julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WONDER WHAT JANE DID WITH ALL THE MONEY I GAVE HER FOR BEAUTICIAN SCHOOL ? MICHAEL, I'LL BE GLAD WHEN YOUR DIET IS OVER AND YOU START EATING RIGHT AGAIN. LOVE DAD B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is if you dont collapse and faint before you get there...oh wait, you almost did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good grief! thats alot of celery eating!
    Oh, the many things you hear w hen you try to diet... you never know who to believe. Maybe after the weigh in... you will have to give us your celery input.
    Best wishes....
    neighbors

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a funny hairdo! you are too funny, michael!

    ReplyDelete