Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day...Bailey

Monday's w/ Michael

You all know our outdoor dog, Bailey.


Bailey had a surprise for us yesterday morning.



By my count, there are 11 puppies. But they are hard to count, since she dug out a cave in the straw and had them in there.




On a side note, only 10 more days in the Wells County Weigh-In. I would like to lose about 8 pounds in the next 10 days, so if anyone has any tips, let me know. My plan now is to only eat celery Monday and Tuesday, eat nothing Wednesday, sit in the sauna for about an hour Thursday morning, dry off and weigh in. But I'm certainly open to suggestions!

I will be glad when this is all over with. Then I won't have to be eating a veggie wrap with roasted red pepper hummus...


while Jane is eating a 1/2 pound Bacon Blue Cheese Burger!



Make it a great Monday!

4 comments:

  1. MICHAEL, I HOPE IF YOU WIN YOU TAKE THE MONEY AND BUY A YEARS SUPPLY OF "RALLY'S COUPONS" AND YOU DON'T GIVE ANY OF COUPONS TO JANE! LOVE DAD B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAILEY..... HAPPY MOTHERS DAY, WHATS THAT MAKE NOW "35" KIDS. DEACON/FINN THATS 5 A PEICE AND ONE FOR MOM & DAD . LOVE GRANDPA B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Love the resturant pictures!! Way to go Michael - only 10 more days!

    Congrats Bailey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! I laughed out loud about the sandwich pics!!Love it! You've done so well, Michael!

    ReplyDelete