Monday, March 22, 2010

Misc Info

Monday's w/ Michael
Here are a few pointless updates:
1). My brackets are terrible. I filled out 8 brackets and had Kansas and Kentucky in the Championship game on all of them. Well, Kansas got beat yesterday. I hope none of you took my advice from last week.
2). We had our official weigh-in on Thursday. In the past 2 months, I've lost 23 pounds. Thursday was a lot of fun. I decided to walk from Nesco to the clinic for the weigh-in. Then I walked to the Snug for lunch (a salad and diet Pepsi) and walked back to Nesco. As much as I love coming home to Jane and the boys every day for lunch, I thoroughly enjoyed my walk.
3). Depressing thought for the week: I teach 3rd grade Sunday school. The oldest student in class had a birthday last week. He turned 10. That means he was born in March of 2000. That means that none of my kids were alive for Y2K! It doesn't seem that long ago to me, but none of my kids would have any idea what I'm talking about. Wow, do I feel old!
Make it a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Michael - I am in 2nd to last place in our family...however, I feel good about the fact that 3 of them had Kansas winning...and I do still have two out of the final four left...oh well, it is still fun:)And the games have been great (except I was a little disappointed Purdue pulled out their win last night...)
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3 is crazy!! That makes me feel so old!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2... When you said you had to walk to the clinic, I thought it was because of the diet you are on. ha ha ..... LOVE DAD B.

    ReplyDelete