Friday, February 11, 2011

Deacon vs. The Baconator

We went to Wendy's Thursday night. Somehow we ended up with an extra cheeseburger. Suddenly, chicken nuggets weren't good enough for Deacon. He wanted a "shandwich" too.






























Whew...this is hard work. I need a break.



Ok, so in the end, he ate maybe 1/4 of it and I ate 1/4 and our dogs enjoyed the rest of it when we got home.

Meanwhile, Finn was stuck with a full order of chicken nuggets. But the whole time, I know he was thinking "When are they going to let me get one of those?"

3 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO DEACON...I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT SOME REAL FOOD! BLESS YOUR HEART & FINN'S TOO! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE BASKETBALL GAME. I LOVE ALL THE PICTURES OF YOUR PUPPIES. HOW MANY ARE MOM & DAD GOING TO LET YOU & FINN KEEP? KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! LOVE YOU, GRANDMA B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT'S MY BOY , EAT THAT BURGER UP !!! DEACON IS SO CUTE AND SO IS FINN , I GUESS PAPA WILL HAVE TO GET FINN'S FRIST BURGER . I HOPE ALL THE DOGS & CATS MADE IT THROUGH THE COLD SPELL . LOVE DAD/PAPA B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet pictures! The boys are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete