Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Brickhouse

Last Thursday night, I went out to eat with some guys from our Bible study. We went to the Brickhouse in Monroe to try to conquer the Bellringer. The Bellringer is a 5 patty cheeseburger. These aren't your typical Dollar Menu patties, though. Each patty is huge! We estimated that each patty was around 1/3 pound. If that is right, then each Bellringer is the equivalent of 7 quarter-pounders! It might look big in the pictures below, but until one is set in front of you, I don't think you can fully comprehend how huge it really is.







Only Andy was able to eat it all. He got a T-shirt (the only size they had was XXXL), his picture taken, and got to ring the bell. I only ate 3 of the 5 patties. But I now have another item on my list of things to do before I die: "Conquer the Bellringer!"

3 comments:

  1. Oh, puke!! I bet you put on 5 pounds that night! Actually, it kind of looks good right now, but maybe only 1 patty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can we say "heart attack?" Go Andy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading.
    Bathroom Sink Faucets

    ReplyDelete