Monday, February 15, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Monday's w/ Michael
Here are some pictures from the past ten days:
Leslie had never seen snow before. She sure got her taste of it while she was here. This is what we woke up to last week.








At least she got to go sledding!


Now that she has seen snow, her thought on it is this: "Snow is beautiful...in small doses."







Leslie & Deacon


Deacon & Bruce

Finn was never left out.


I told Jane before Bruce and Leslie arrived that Deacon and Finn are brothers. Bruce and Leslie are Deacon's parents, so in my mind, they are Finn's parents too. I never mentioned that to Bruce and Leslie, but I didn't need to. They treated the brothers as equals.

Make it a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you all had a nice time. What a neat post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WISH LESLIE WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE SNOW WITH HER WHEN SHE WENT HOME. I ALSO NOTICED THAT BRUCE & LESLIE DID NOT LEAVE FINN OUT AND TREATED THE BOYS AS EQUALS. HOPED THEY HAD A GOOD TIME AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THEM AGAIN. LOVE DAD/GRANDPA B.

    ReplyDelete